Aberdeen CDD values the privacy of every user and makes available a series of privacy control measures for its hosted websites including the following:
- If there is a Directory, we provide restricted access and password protection capability.
- Users are given the ability to control what will be displayed on a Website Directory. They can make this selection when they first register, and can change these selections at any time by clicking on My Profile.
- Children’s names are not knowingly listed on the Directory.
- The user listing information in the Directory may come from multiple sources, and we apologize for any inaccuracies. Users are asked to verify accuracy of their directory listing when they first register, and can update this information at any time by clicking on My Profile.
- Users will only be able to see one user’s address and telephone number at a time so they cannot print out lists of users.
- The information contained in the list of users also includes addresses that are on a Do Not Solicit List, and any attempt to distribute marketing material will result in appropriate action.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com, or by mail to Aberdeen CDD 110 Flower of Scotland Avenue | St. Johns, FL 32259 | (904) 217-0925